Monday, April 25, 2005

you've won an...EMPTY ENVELOPE!!! HOW GREAT!

Now after waiting for somehting like 3 weeks, finallu the results for the english week has come out.

I ran out (with a limp) as my name was called out and recieved furst place of impromptu speaking, then later on i got my rpize for 2nd in scrabble. I'm quite sad i didn't win the Oral Interpretation at all though, apparently the way that event was judged was wrong. Instead of judgint the contestants for their variations of voices and the whether or not their voices were distinguishable amongst one another, they judged it like a story-telling competition. They judged it like a little primary skool story-telling competition. These teachers should really go to FOrensics and see what the REAL thing is. But whatever it is, life's life.

so i went up that recieved this evelope and then went to the foyer as i prepared to get the second. While waiting, i opened my first envelope to see what was inside, and to my surprise....it was EMPTY!! nothing, zit. My second was no different either. Later on though it was explained that the teacher had forgot to bring the vouchers for the prizes but she could not cancel the prize giving since it had been so delayed.

So on wedneday i get to collect my mph coupons of RM 40 ringgit ^^ free money yay

No comments: