Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Frank

As u all shud know if u've read my other posts, this week is English Week. And today was the Oral Interpretation event.

Oral interpretation is where u take an excerpt from a novel and u read it the way it shud be... i know thats not a very clear explanation so here's an example:
I did an excerpt from Frankenstein, therefore i altered my voice for the different characters i.e. when i played the Dr. i had a normal voice and when i played the Monster i had a deep, coarse, condescending voice.

Anywayz, i think my performance was ok...mediocre... According to my frens they say its good overall but one prob is that my narration was a bit soft...so i kinda dunno whats going to happen.

But just like impromptu speaking my fingers are crossed hoping to get something at least!

No time to think anymore, tomorrow's MSSD SCRABBLE!!! Wish me luck!

No comments: