Saturday, June 03, 2006

Snippet 5 - Reminisce

On the way to add maths tuition last night i was talking to mum about a dream i had, which led to a conversation about how i had worms as a child, which led to a conversation about my childhood.

As a child, i was constipated.

No i don't mean it in the current slang where people say things like "your constipated" or "ahahaha constipated!". No, i actually was constipated as in shit-not-comin-out.

I remember mum used to have to stick pills into my ass as laxatives. And she even had to put her hand in a plastic bag and dig out my crap (i love you mum!). I even remember putting the stool in a plastic bag and showing the doctor.

Ahh...the old days :)


Tian Wen thinks this pic looks constipated:
i disagree...

1 comment:

Karleng said...

hey i used to have constipation when i was younger too.. but nvr having to face tht shit digging part.....

btw isn't that the ICC concert picture?