Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Snip Snip!

Aaaaaahhh!!! Slowly, bit by bit, strand by strand, my DNA was stolen from me!!

Hehehee, today i went for a haircut - i REALLY needed one. My hair, or shud i say my bush, had grown into a messy and constant, kusut-masai :D hehehe But the more important thing abt this haircut outing was that i was planning to change my hairstyle.

I realize, that i have the exact same hairstyle as my dad, and worse than that, my dad's had that hairstyle since the 90s O.o So i finally came to dis decision to change. To do so i went to Megamall and had my haircut at A Cut Above (recommended by Kimberley).

At the counter my mom asked how they charged and the receptionist replied, RM65 for an experienced hairstylist, RM35 for a regular hairstylist. My mom looked at me and i retuned a look to her that said 'i dunno'. She then told the receptionist "experienced", i guess that my mom agreed that i need a CHANGE.

The whole cutting thing took quite a long time, halfway through my cut the hairstylist asked me whether i was in a rush and i said no. Then he asked me whether it was ok if he go and cut one of their "priority" members hair first. Now, by all rights, to such thing i wud say NO, first come first serve! But then again i din want him to rush and finish my haircut so he cud hurry on to the "priority", so i said...."ok"

The guy then sent me off to have my hairwashed as i waited for him, now i had to go to the toilet, i had been holding it since sometime when the guy started cutting my hair, then later the lady started washimg my hair. IT WAS TORTURE!!! Hearing water sounds going down my face while i'm trying to prevent my bladder from bursting!

Right after the lady was done with my hair i told her i HAD TO GO, and i rushed to the toilet opposite A Cut Above with a towel like a turban on my head :D ahhhh relief

At the end of the day i dun think my haircut is much of a difference at all, and i think i'll go back to my old hairstylist, and just tell him to cut it like how my air was cut today. The guy din cut my hair too short either, his excuse being that this way its easier to gel up. Well this of course means that in no less than a few weeks i'll be at the hairdresser's again XD

Fact: Guy's grow hair and fingernails twice as fast as girls

No comments: