Friday, May 20, 2005

Exams are OVER!!!

Woooooooooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! YEAPZ!
EXAMS OVER...wakakakakakakakakak-*cough* excuse me-kakakakakakakakka

Sadly though i think i'm going to fail the add maths paper i just did today... But who cares? Enjoy now, suffer later :D

Well besides the overwhelmingly-awesome fact that exams are over, today right after skool my mom took me to this place in country heights to buy a jacket. I need the jacket for my trip to europe and this place has really cheap jackets. The shop is basically a charity shop where ppl donate their clothes and the shop sells it really cheap, and all of the earnings go to charity. Like they had NEW pierre cardin shirts for 8 bucks @.o Anywayz, Aunty Judy's son, Johan had donate a few jackets and according to mom they shud be just my size. Sadly though, when we got there the jackets were all gone -_-

But, it was not a TOTAL waste, i bought MAstermind for 3 bucks, it looks ancient and antique :p Well cooliez, i dun think mastermind can be bought anymore anwayz.

Master Mind! Is that antique or what!? Posted by Hello

No comments: