Saturday, July 01, 2006

Of Clues & Jubilees

On this night of all nights, i'm starting my post mundane:

Today, Catholic High School celebrated its 50th Anniversary or as they so wonderfully called it:

Catholic High School's Golden Jubilee

Despite the large font i've put that phrase in, i can't say my heart is beating with equal enthusiasm.

Nonetheless, when the time comes and i get talk to my junior ed-boarders, i'll post a whole gallery pictures for you to view this joyous occasion. (Although judging by my previous picture-posting endeavours, i'd recommend you not to count on it.)

I would really like to use a an artillery of flowery words and elaborative phrases to illustrate the Jubilee.

However, I am lazy.


Such energy has somehow eluded me in the wake of today's events. So as this blog is supposed to be most importantly a so-called "diary" for myself, i shall say it in the most common and mediocre straightforward primary-1 style writing i know:

We (Chit, Jeff, Josh and I) was the 1st group to finish for the Treasure Hunt. Rejoice.

P.S. I've decided that from now on, I shall refer to bimbo blogs as bimblogs.

On another note, Dad's watching Sin City again upon my suggestion. I was watching it with him, til the DVD started acting up. Funny thing is, before we lent it to a "friend" of ours it was a perfect copy. Upon closer inspection i have deduced that our "friend" has kept our wonderful version and returned us a cheap dud.

In 1968 Loui Armstrong sang What A Wonderful World.

No comments: